Page views over the weekend:336
Total page views since launch: 789
The Micro Business Kid has been around for 2 weeks. It’s crazy to think that almost half my views came from only 3 of those 14 days. I think the jump is due to the fact that people are sharing over social networks, I’ve started posts that allows for reader interaction, and people are becoming more aware of the blog. Whatever the reason, I greatly appreciate everyone that checks it out!
The Weekend’s Review:
- I’ll be the first to say that I probably worked more than 2 hours a day. It’s not so much the amount of time that you should focus on, it’s the amount of productivity you can create in the least amount of time possible.
- Created the Helpful Post of the Day and the Thought-Provoking Question of the Day to give my readers resources that I use/have used and to increase reader interaction. They also help me stay accountable in my constant learning and make me think. Win-win.
- Created a product giveaway to whoever gives me the most helpful feedback. I got a lot of awesome feedback so thank you to everyone who gave me a suggestion.
- One of the suggestions was that I interview micro business owners and post those. I created an interview template and sent it out to 2 potential interviewees. I’ll hopefully have the first one ready to post within the next 2-3 weeks.
- I created some content for future posts.
- A lot of planning and thinking was done.
Odds and ends:
- My business plan is back up. Had some troubles with people finding that. You can find it here.
- There was a huge response to this post so these updates are here to stay!
- I’m experimenting if the time in which I publish posts effects page views or not. Most posts will be published between 10 pm-5 am EST. My schedule fluctuates a lot lately so I’ll try to get it more consistent.
Total Time Spent: Probably 7-8 hours over 3 days.
Total Money Spent: $0