The Micro Business Kid got 30 page views yesterday. This may be getting redundant, but thank you so much to everyone that has read the blog. I greatly appreciate it!!
I spent about an hour and a half working on the blog today. Here’s what I did:
- I received a testimonial from the awesome guys at Venturi Moto in Columbus, Ohio. You can check out what they have to say about me here.
- I asked for more testimonials to help my credibility.
- I messed around with the blog lay-out a little and added links to Facebook and Twitter on the right side of the blog. I also created a way for people to sign up for e-mail updates to the blog.
- I created a Facebook page for the Micro Business Kid here and a Twitter account here. You can create your own at facebook.com and twitter.com respectively. Shout out to Askam Bell for being my first follower on Twitter! I used my bio on the Micro Business Kid for these social networks which was convenient.
- Linked my WordPress account to Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr so new posts will automatically be shared on these social networks.
- I already had a Tumblr account but I changed some things so it was in line with the Micro Business Kid. You can check it out here.
- Created a new post titled “5 Simple Ways to Get More Page Views.” You can look it over here.
A great, big thanks to everyone who’s read the Micro Business Kid during its first week! There is a lot of set-up stuff involved but hopefully it helps you get an idea of what it takes to create a location-independent micro business. As per my 2 hours/5 days a week work-schedule, I’m taking Saturday and Sunday off to relax and refuel for the next work week. Have a good one!